Thursday, February 14, 2013

An Ode to my Wife


I love my wife.  Very very much.  She is much the reason why I am able to do what I am doing, and without her, I don't know where I'd be right now.  She influences me in ways I really can't explain, except to say, that I wouldn't be able to do what I am doing without her.  She is the love of my life.  She is the unsung hero of my activism.  And all too often, I fail to recognize that.  I know that I am not the best partner in the world, but nor am I the worst.  I only say that assuage my own guilt I suppose, and really, I should be getting off these "I" statements.

Mary, you are the best thing that ever happened to me.  And I love you so much.  Words can not begin to describe how how much.  You love me, hold me, comfort me, and I only want to return the same thing.
Never leave me, my love.  I will never leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment